Thursday, July 29, 2010

I tried to think of the most harmless thing. Something I loved from my childhood. Something that could never ever possibly destroy us.

Lackadaisical on the blogging this week - I am still getting over the Con excitement...or I'm just playing with my new Ghostbusters dolls. Whatever.This weekend I will be donating prizes AND cupcakes to Cupcake Camp O.C. A charity event at the Atrium Hotel - 18700 MacArthur Boulevard, in Irvine! Stop by Sunday August 1st from 3-6pm. I will be baking and also entering the baking competition!

In addition to that I am also prepping for next week's Wednesday night event at the Comic Bug. Even more cupcakes!

I'm surrounded...by cupcakes. Does anyone else have cupcake dreams? Or are they nightmares...

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Robin said...

I wish I were surrounded by cupcakes.

Friday, July 30, 2010 3:07:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home