Friday, July 02, 2010

Random is as random does

Somehow July is here and I just can't seem to get it together.
Here is a random list of things:



For the first time ever I will NOT be making my Watermelon Ice Cream bombe for the 4th. But you can! Recipe, here.



We have been watching a LOT of Avatar - not those freaky blue people either, I'm talking air-bending here, people!

I don't know how the live-action will be, but Avatar:The Last Airbender anime is great and the kids love it. The Baby is REALLY into it, and he's taken to drawing up his own storyboards every day:




What does RICE KRISPY + ICE CREAM + MUSUBI look like? My dreams, that's what.

Rice Krispy Ice Cream Musubi recipe, here.



And finally, for the holiday I am offering FREE SHIPPING from now til Sunday - take advantage of it!! Happy Fourth of July!

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger dokiquilts said...

ice cream musubi--genius!

Friday, July 02, 2010 9:28:00 AM  
Blogger L.A. Story said...

As usual, I'm in total awe of your recipes.

Friday, July 02, 2010 9:40:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home