Monday, August 23, 2010

Don't hate, cause my game's much, tighter than yours

It's been quite a week. People stealing my cupcake photos, stealing my recipes, what's next - someone's going to steal my Grandma? (Good luck to you on that one.) I don't know - I put things up here for a reason, to share, but I expect a link back, a mention or something. Just plain stealing doesn't sit well with me.

I guess I need to move on. I guess I need to let go. But when people do these things it makes me want to shut down these blogs for good. I am losing it mentally. I need to see a doctor...

Not that doctor.

I guess when life gives you lemons...eh, take them back to the store and get root beer instead.

Root Beer Chicken recipe, here.

Labels: , ,

7 Comments:

OpenID musingsonmotherhood said...

Don't quit. Let your violators be your motivators!

Monday, August 23, 2010 6:18:00 PM  
Blogger Rose said...

Yay, you're back! But I thought the Lemon Fairy gave you lemons, not life???
Lou Ann can suck it.

Monday, August 23, 2010 7:13:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So glad to see you are back!!!
-K

Monday, August 23, 2010 7:21:00 PM  
Blogger Bully said...

I hear ya! Not exactly the same thing, but it's very annoying that I've been spending a lot of time on posts and people tend to reprint the whole image or set of them which gives them no reason to go over to my site.

No one's gonna steal O.G. because she's feisty. Which reminds me. I was in a Korean deli the other day and the check-out clerk saw my O.G. button on my messenger bag. She admired all my buttons and then pointed at O.G. and said "Who is that?" I told her quickly about your grandmother and your comics.

The clerk says "Huh, she doesn't look Japanese, she looks Korean."

I'm staring at the button again. HOW CAN YOU TELL?!?

Hang in there.

Monday, August 23, 2010 7:57:00 PM  
Anonymous Andrea (Off Her Cork) said...

I'm with Rose, Lou Ann can suck it.

Had someone hot linking my photos to their blog the other day. Fun times!

I hope you don't close your blogs because a heck of a lot of people would be sad.

Tuesday, August 24, 2010 7:10:00 AM  
Blogger Sizzle said...

If you quit then the thieves win. Don't let them! Besides, I'd miss you.

Tuesday, August 24, 2010 7:46:00 AM  
Anonymous Amy said...

I love your recipes and antidotes so I'd miss you! How dare they steal!

Tuesday, August 24, 2010 10:18:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home