Sunday, September 19, 2010

How does your garden grow?

The Handmade LA event was a lot of fun! It was nice to see friends stop by and talk to Saturday shoppers.

I debuted a lot of new items and gave away cupcakes - but I ran into that same old problem...

just like with the Shave Ice cupcakes - no one thought these were real. What. A lot of people thought they were candles or soap because they looked 'too perfect.' sigh. They are real. They are tasty. Please...just eat them. Who knew that my crazy perfectionism would become such a problem? Next time...I'll make ugly cupcakes? I don't know.

These little heart flower cupcakes are simple to make and I did so many sketches of them that I thought I'd make them into notecards too! They are fun and colorful and a nice remembrance of summertime as we move into fall...

Heart Flower cupcakes how-to, here.
Heart Flower notecards, here.

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Bully said...

Hi hi hi Miss Jenn! Next time I can come by and take bites out of your cupcakes so people know they are yummy. Mmmmmm, yummy.

Sunday, September 19, 2010 5:45:00 PM  
Blogger Michelle said...

Hilarious & they do look perfect.

Sunday, September 19, 2010 6:42:00 PM  
Blogger L.A. Story said...

Wow, they do look perfect. Still, just say no to ugly cupcakes. ;)

Monday, September 20, 2010 12:55:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home