Wednesday, September 08, 2010

I find your lack of faith disturbing.

Egg recall? JIGGA WHAT. Say it ain't so. I love eggs. I can't get enough. And you'd think that with my overly paranoid food expiration is this old I might die throw it all out all of it, beliefs - that I wouldn't go near them. But I can't help myself. I also check the stores and codes religiously.

And so while we are living on the edge I made some egg salad. I love egg salad, it reminds me of my youth. The creamy egg filling on crunchy toast just comforts me. And lately I am on a spicy kick, which is weird since I used to have such an aversion to it, but the plainest of things could do with a little kick in the butt now and then.

Perhaps it's the fact that the kids are Star Wars obsessed lately, but I felt that these little spicy egg salad sandwiches were calling out...VADER. And so it came to be - the Dark Lord loves him some egg salad. I just hope he doesn't poison me...

The Dark Side of Egg Salad recipe...here.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Mary said...

I must get these cookie cutters. I need to make some Storm Trooper cookies, STAT.

Wednesday, September 08, 2010 9:34:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home