Friday, September 17, 2010

Need to know...

Some shop info....right now buy any stationery item and get a mini pack of 'modern thank you' cards for FREE! Start your holiday shopping early!



Aaand....new pin packs!

old skool
four 1" round pins




robot love
four 1" square pins





Tomorrow I'll be at Handmade Galleries L.A. on Ventura. There are so many cool and unique gift items there, you're sure to find something fun!

I'll be there from 11am to 2pm, with lots of new things so stop by and shop a little!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Jenn said...

can you make one that says stupid and one that says freakin'? i know it sounds like a crazy request...it's an inside joke between...well, me and my husband...LOL...i won't bother explaining that one...but could you? let me know! thanks

Friday, September 17, 2010 4:05:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home