Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Slow, slow, quick quick slow.

I am a busy woman. I don't have time for dilly dally, yo. I'm on the move.

I have important things to do like watch 10 minutes of Hoarders, then immediately become so disgusted I have to go clean every inch of grout in my house with a toothbrush. Seriously. I am clean-obsessed, and with the amount of time I spend cleaning, it leaves time for little else.

Why not hire a cleaning service? Well, the way I look at it, I made the mess in the first place, I should be the one cleaning it up not a poor stranger who had nothing to do with it. Plus anyone else would think vacuuming the living room three times a day would be an insane request...

No, I've got no time. So I like to think ahead for dinner and start it early. Early? 9am early. My go to recipe is my easy BBQ sauce over - well, anything. In a crock pot, good to go. Now where did I put that scrubbing toothbrush...?

BBQ sauce ribs for the crock pot recipe, here.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Julie said...

That's too funny! Everytime I watch that Hoarding: Buried Alive show I immediately go and start cleaning out something in my house. Glad to know I'm not the only one that does this. Maybe I need a 24 hour hoarding channel so that I will keep my house spotless at all times!

Thursday, September 16, 2010 5:29:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home