Thursday, September 30, 2010

Walk this way, talk this way, just give me a kiss...like this

When I was at SDCC in July, I took a walk every morning...to the donut shop. I don't walk for exercise, yo. There has to be some payoff at the end of it all.

I love donuts, they are sweet, filling and comforting. While I don't like to drag out the big fryer at home, I do like to experiment with small baked ones. Plus it allows the kids to get involved and have some fun.Since the kids take single organic milks to school everyday, I snuck into the weekly stash and took a strawberry one. I thought it'd make a perfectly flavored strawberry donut and I was right!

They turned out super cute, and of course, super pink. LOVE IT. I love all things pink.

They were easy to make and I didn't even have to walk to get them. Walking for Donuts is the name of my new rap album, by the way.

Strawberry Milk Donuts recipe, here.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Darlene said...

Uh, I hate to tell you but walking to and from the donut shop from our place only goes towards one donut hole.

Thursday, September 30, 2010 8:39:00 PM  
Anonymous kirbie said...

Pink donuts!!! soo cute!

Friday, October 01, 2010 10:26:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home