Thursday, October 28, 2010

It's the freakin' weekend, baby I'm about to have me some fun

This Sunday I will be at the Long Beach Comic Con!

I'll be working the table with the Comic Bug guys and have my 'Superheroes and Sweets' prints on hand, as well as a lot of new stationery items...!

I'm also very pleased to be a part of the new Unique L.A. + Apartment 3 shop at H.D. Buttercup in Culver City!

H.D. Buttercup is in the historic Helms Bakery and if you've never been there you have to see it to believe it. Aisles of the most amazing home furnishings you've ever seen. Stop by and check out the shop - filled with the items from the coolest designers in L.A.!

And if you get a chance this Saturday head up to the G-dizzy, that's Glendale - and stop by the Local Collection for their live painting event! Refreshments and prizes, how could you pass it up?

Aside from that, you can catch me on the street Trick or Treating. Save the peanut butter cups for me...thanks.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger L said...

ohh my gosh, your post title, i couldnt recognize those lyrics to save my life! i seriously just googled it because i knew i knew it from somewhere but didnt know where, ha!

have a great weekend :)

Friday, October 29, 2010 6:06:00 PM  
Anonymous cheryl said...

Clicked on the Live Painting Event link and saw that you're mentioned on the bill for provided some treats for the event! That's pretty darn awesome. I really wish I could go to this, but I can't. Good luck and I'll be so jealous of all the lucky ones who get your treats at the event - it sounds awesome!

Friday, October 29, 2010 11:29:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home