Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Anything your heart desires will come to you

Going to Disneyland once a week means getting it down to a science. I know the best places to eat, cleanest restrooms and where you can run and hide from the tourists, hug your legs and rock back and forth crying. Joking. Er. Sort of.

Doing Disneyland in just a few hours means it has to be quick and calculated. In addition to my old Disneyland tips and tricks Part 1 and Part 2, here are a few more...

Disneyland Wait Time App
Apps are your friend. Get yourself a Disneyland Wait Time app. MouseWait is fantastic. Say you are in Adventureland and the Baby INSISTS on going on across the park to Star Tours. One handy check and you see if the line is a 5 minute wait OR a 65 minute wait. It will save you walking time and aggravation.
Height RequirementsAgain, using your phone - keep this page up that shows the height requirements for all the rides. That way if you have a short kid, you can calmy explain that the height requirement for Big Thunder is 40", and he has another 6" to go.

Sadly, there is no app to quell the disappointment of a crying child. I'm sure they're working on that.

Eat Breakfast
Breakfast really IS the most important meal of the day. While there are nice expensive sit down breakfasts to be had at the park (believe me I love those) a little tip is that Tomorrowland Terrace also offers an affordable breakfast until 11am.

Since lunchtime lines are a nightmare it's easy to fill up on a hearty LATE breakfast here so that we can power through the rides while everyone else eats lunch.

Have fun and good luck navigating the park this holiday season!

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Jodi said...

So sad I won't see the park for the holidays, or at all this year for that matter. : ( I wouldn't have apps anyway, so it's probably for the best. (That's what I'll tell myself anyway!)

Wednesday, November 17, 2010 7:52:00 AM  
Blogger The Daily Randi said...

I like the Mouse Wait App. I found it Very Handy when I was in Disneyland last time. I hope I get to go over the holidays! We are thinking of going on Christmas Eve or Christmas. (Okay, I. I am thinking of this. TAH hates the place and shall be Dragged.)

xoxo,
TDR

Thursday, November 18, 2010 6:22:00 AM  
Blogger Amy said...

I love going to the park just for 2-5 hour trips. Once a while I will do the crazy 12 hour day for fun or when people are visiting, but mostly? I like to go, eat as much food as possible, ride Pirates and a few other things,, and head home. :D

Friday, November 19, 2010 11:32:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home