Monday, November 15, 2010

I like big bundts and I cannot lie

If you've been following the Food Librarian you know that she's been making a bundt cake a day leading up to National Bundt Day. That's 30 bundts in 30 days. Pretty weak, don't you think? I think she should do 365 bundts in 365 days. Come on, step it up!

Joking aside - it was a lot of work and she came up with some amazing things. And today IS National Bundt Day! I even got into the spirit myself and made a Neapolitan Mochi Bundt. It came out even better than I had hoped!

Now you can celebrate every day as Bundt Day with my "I like Big Bundts" cards and pins.

Congrats to the Food Librarian, and happy bundting!

Neapolitan Mochi Bundt recipe, here.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Sandra Dee said...

Just wanted to let you know that you were part of my inspiration to bake my bundt.....

http://luckfaithandlove.blogspot.com/2010/11/she-likes-big-bundts.html

Thanks :-)

Wednesday, November 17, 2010 7:19:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home