Wednesday, November 10, 2010

I no longer need a strategy
Thanks to modern technology

Lately when things go wrong, I get the feeling that the universe is laughing AT me not with me.
This is glaringly apparent when I look at my receipts...
Ok seriously. LOL butter? How funny does this butter think it is?

I know - it's "Land O Lakes" butter, but still. This butter has a sense of humor.

Really. It's like you're reading my mind. I am pretty cranky, but I did NOT order a side of PMS, no way, no how.

What this REALLY is, is Potato Mac Salad at King's Hawaiian. I think someone just put this in the computer to amuse themselves, frankly.

These both happened on the same day. Odd coincidence. Makes me want to look at all my receipts a little more closely from now on.

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger Our Man Horn said...

Back in the day, LOL simply meant "Land of the Lost." At least, to me.

Wednesday, November 10, 2010 7:23:00 AM  
Blogger Yahpee said...

I DIE at PMS.. hahahaa too funny!

Wednesday, November 10, 2010 10:42:00 AM  
Anonymous Hilary said...

Those are both awesome!

Wednesday, November 10, 2010 7:26:00 PM  
Anonymous renee said...

It took me a couple of minutes the first time I saw LOL butter on my receipt. I thought what the heck is laugh out loud butter. :)

Thursday, November 11, 2010 9:01:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home