Tuesday, November 23, 2010

I was looking for a job and then I found a job, but heaven knows I'm miserable now

Look out.
I have become...a crazy coupon lady.

I had a job believe it or not, but as quickly as it came, it went away. Ah, such is life in this economy. What can you do. So things are tight - and I like to save money, who doesn't?

It started off sanely, I swear.

But lately it's become sort of a contest against...myself - to see how much I can save.


Now I won't rest until my bill is...

ZERO. And I've become damn good at it.

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

Blogger Daily Gluttony said...

In my life, why do I give valuable time to people who don't care if I live or die?

You are so cool because a) you can work magic with coupons and b) you title your blog posts with Smiths song lyrics.

Tuesday, November 23, 2010 9:45:00 PM  
Blogger The Food Librarian said...

you crazy ass.

Wednesday, November 24, 2010 6:43:00 AM  
Blogger Rose said...

Daaammmnnn. How in the world?

Wednesday, November 24, 2010 7:44:00 PM  
Blogger Kate said...

How do you save so much?!

Monday, November 29, 2010 7:02:00 AM  
Anonymous Angie said...

So glad to find out I'm not the only proud couponer :)

Sunday, December 12, 2010 9:00:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home