Friday, November 19, 2010

Open your eyes, I see your eyes are open, wear no disguise for me come into the open

I am constantly cleaning this house. With two kids, the mess is out of control - at leastby my standards. When you clean up kid's toys you start to notice a pattern, a pattern of what they are into at the moment - what they are thinking about.

Darth Maul riding a motorcycle tells me the kid is into Star Wars and transportation.

A pile of crayons and books tells me they are into art and color.

But this? This I'm not sure. The Baby left this in the middle of the floor as he ran off to school:

Ok seriously, what. A fake moustache, a mask, and a fan from Paul and Darlene's wedding. It's like he's planning to travel back in time and crash the wedding in disguise? Watch out for that masked midget with the moustache. He's eating all the buffet shrimp.

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Jenn.Hogg said...

I immediately thought of Phantom of the Opera!

Friday, November 19, 2010 11:05:00 AM  
Blogger Nanette said...

Ha!

Friday, November 19, 2010 12:51:00 PM  
Blogger L.A. Story said...

LOL! Awesome.

Saturday, November 20, 2010 9:58:00 PM  
Anonymous AmyG said...

LOL! I loved this post!!

Sunday, November 21, 2010 1:09:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home