Sunday, November 21, 2010

Peter Pan: Come with me where you'll never, never have to worry about grown up things again.
Wendy: Never is an awfully long time.

When I wrote Kid Emo & Grr Baby, the kids were four and two years old.

This week The Baby...MY baby, turns five. Which means really, he is not a baby at all. And really I should stop calling him 'the Baby'. But really, I never will. Because he will be my Baby forever. ~sniff

To prove it, shortly after this picture was taken he took the faux moustache and used it as a uni-brow. So in your face, adulthood.

Happy birthday to GrrBaby.

Labels: , ,

6 Comments:

Blogger Nanette said...

Happy birthday!!!

Sunday, November 21, 2010 10:43:00 PM  
Blogger Darlene said...

Aw.... Kids. They grow up so fast but never stop wearing their Batman tshirt. Hope he has a happy birthday!

Monday, November 22, 2010 7:29:00 AM  
Blogger Jodi said...

5! Wow! I think you were pregnant with your baby boy when I "met" you. How time flies, eh? Happy, Happy Birthday to your big guy!

(My captcha is "anger." Go Grr Baby!)

Monday, November 22, 2010 8:53:00 AM  
Blogger The Food Librarian said...

Happy Happy Birthday!!!!

Monday, November 22, 2010 9:24:00 AM  
Blogger msdina said...

Hau'oli lā hānau to Grr Baby! No Star Wars/ Batmanpalooza? I love seeing your parties and the food!

Monday, November 22, 2010 9:31:00 PM  
Anonymous Cheryl said...

Happy Belated Birthday The Baby!

Saturday, November 27, 2010 12:19:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home