Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Ferris: The place is like a museum. It's very beautiful and very cold, and you're not allowed to touch anything.

For a long time, I have been collecting pieces of art from a few of my favorite indie artists. Sure, I'm prone to quirky, Disney-esque art, bears with guns, etc. But I've finally been able to put them all together in a small gallery form...

...in my guest bathroom.

Hey, it's the best showcase since it's a room everyone visits eventually.

Art of Ben Walker can be found here.


Brittney Lee illustration can be found here.

Punchbowl and Serpenthes prints can be found at the Local Collection in the Glendale Galleria.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Anonymous Ally said...

Awesome!

Wednesday, December 22, 2010 7:09:00 PM  
Anonymous Dawn C. said...

I love these. I bought a Ben Walker print based on another blog post you did a long time ago. You have such great recommendations. I guess I should say... Thanks! The Ben Walker print is in my guest bathroom as well.

Wednesday, December 22, 2010 8:03:00 PM  
Blogger Shari said...

I love it! I have an indie art gallery in my pooper. It's posted on my blog too. I can't put one in the kids/guest bath because it gets too humid.

Thursday, December 23, 2010 6:52:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home