Sunday, January 23, 2011

You put your weed in it.

I have a new family member. I often wake up and tell it good morning. I also refer to it as the love of my life:

This Le Creuset French Oven arrived via Santa's sleigh this past winter and we have been bff's ever since. It's amazing how fast and precise it is. I knew it was drool worthy but I never realized just how much it would change my life.

It is the perfect vehicle for my Mexican Chicken Soup and many, many other dishes to come. I wish Le Creuset made everything. Couches. Cars. I'd want it all.

Mexican Chicken Soup recipe, here.

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

Blogger Michelle said...

LOVE. Dave's grandma gifted me her 50 year old pot and it's my most prized possession. I used it all the time.

Monday, January 24, 2011 9:27:00 AM  
Blogger Margo said...

HA HA, "You put your weed in it!"

Gotta love SNL. We say this quote all the time in my family, usually at the wrong time but it is still funny.

Tuesday, January 25, 2011 7:01:00 AM  
Blogger Sandra Dee said...

You put your weed in it.

You had me at hello. LMFAO!!!!

What size did you get? The 5 1/2 QT? I've been coveting one for awhile, but I'm not sure what size I should get....

Tuesday, January 25, 2011 9:17:00 AM  
Blogger Deidre said...

I love mine too and have been known to pat it affectionately on its curved sides. Simple, useful and can take a beating. I've got the le creuset saucepan too and although I think I need to take weightlifting classes just to lift the damn thing into the sink, I adore it. A year of dinners has given it that delish patina.

Imagine if Le Creuset made computers or telephones... they'd last forever.

Tuesday, January 25, 2011 6:39:00 PM  
Blogger joyce said...

I have a blue one =)
Have fun w/ it!

Tuesday, January 25, 2011 9:34:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home