Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Bear with us

If you remember back when the Kid was in kindergarten, he got to take home the "Class Bear" to document the weekend. Well, you know germaphobe-me, the first thing I did was give him a bath. Tons of kids, dragging around a plush bear every weekend? No. Total ew.

So a few weeks ago when the Baby got his Class Bear, I cringed because that thing looked ROUGH. So I near boiled it to give it it's yearly bath. Once that was done, he was a welcome guest at our house.

While we didn't go anywhere, we made cupcakes and played LEGOs. A pretty awesome playdate. I think the highlight though, was a ride on an AT-AT. What other bear can say he's done that?


Now that I have no more kids going through kindergarten, the Bear is on his own as far as bathtime. We'll miss you bear. Good luck. Stay clean.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Bully said...

Oh! Oh! Oh! If I come to visit, can I ride on the AT-AT?

I'll pass on the bath, thank you. I had one last year.

Tuesday, February 15, 2011 8:40:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home