Wednesday, February 09, 2011

Fantastic Four...teen?

When I made the Superhero Cupcakes for my in-store at the Comic Bug, one of my faves was the Fantastic Four. Yes, it was simple, but so striking. And darn it, it looked good on a cupcake.

Now things are changing and while I quite like the look of the new Fantastic Four - as @KurtBusiek pointed out on twitter...there are 14 characters on the cover. So I made a new logo in case they needed it:


Or maybe it should be this now that they are a man down. Sad.



Look at Spidey! Read all about the new look, here.
Superhero Cupcakes how-to, here.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Bully said...

I would totally buy a Fantastic Fourteen comic book!

As long as twelve of them are Ben Grimms.

Thursday, February 10, 2011 6:48:00 AM  
Blogger Our Man Horn said...

I hope the macaws have a spin-off limited series. And they all look pretty happy that Johnny isn't around. I think even Spidey is grinning.

Thursday, February 10, 2011 7:34:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home