Thursday, February 03, 2011

I am altering the deal. Pray I don't alter it any further.

Every year I decide I hate all the crap Valentines at the store so I'm going to make my own. No big deal. I'm just going to recycle the same idea as last year because nothing says Valentine's Day like Batman and Star Wars, right? Plus I hate giving candy, so pencils it is.

Yeah, well just as I pick up my x-acto, the kids tell me they need to bring 25 Valentines each. EACH. And some for other friends. What.

That's 75.
75 handmade, hand-cut Valentines.
Welcome back carpal tunnel, my old friend.

*People have been asking for printables of these so here's a pdf, have fun!

Labels: , , ,

5 Comments:

Anonymous Karen said...

I love this! I hope you don't mind but I'm totally going to try to make cards like these. What a great idea.

Thursday, February 03, 2011 4:47:00 PM  
Blogger Sandra Dee said...

I sincerely hope that your kids appreciate ALL THAT YOU DO!!!!

Friday, February 04, 2011 8:58:00 AM  
Blogger Mary said...

These cards are just brilliant!

Mmmmm...the Force is strong with this one.

Sunday, February 06, 2011 5:50:00 AM  
Blogger Shan said...

You are rather awesome.

Wednesday, February 09, 2011 8:39:00 PM  
Blogger Mame said...

Thanks for these! I used them with the glow bracelets!

Wednesday, February 13, 2013 6:54:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home