Wednesday, May 18, 2011

867-5309

At times in my life I called myself Jenny, Jennie, Jennifer - until I settled on just...Jenn.

One thing was always true, I ALWAYS used TWO N's. I was not a one N Jen, I had a lot of friends that were though.

We Jen(n)s are very particular about the spelling of our names - the number of Ns makes a big diff, trust me - get it wrong and I will know very quickly whether or not you really know me.

And so for all my Jen, Jenn, Jenifer, Jennifers out there I made it simple:

A pin to show everyone if you're a one N or a two N Jen(n). If you use a 'ph' sorry, you're on your own...

You can buy your favorite Jen(n) an "*nns button", here.

Labels: ,

9 Comments:

Blogger Jenn said...

OMG I love you! I feel as though you made these just for me. My email address and login names have been "twoenns" since I got on the internet.

Wednesday, May 18, 2011 12:20:00 PM  
Blogger jnnut said...

yippee! yay. I'm a (1) N Jen. I noticed many of you Jenn with 2 Ns are a younger generation of us Jens who uses 1 N......i wonder if I'm right? hehehehe

Wednesday, May 18, 2011 12:50:00 PM  
Anonymous Jen said...

Well, you know *I* need the One N button. I'm so ordering one right now. (You rock.)

www.onenjen.com

Wednesday, May 18, 2011 12:57:00 PM  
Blogger Sarah said...

Oh PLEASE do a "with an H" for the Sarah's out there. I would be so happy! I suppose you could make "no H" too.

Wednesday, May 18, 2011 1:19:00 PM  
Anonymous Jenn said...

Great minds think alike. I've been Jennifer, Jenny, then Jennie because it was more sophisticated to have an "ie", at least that's what I thought in 6th grade ;-)
For the last 25 or so years I've been Jenn!
Two "n's" of the world unite!

Wednesday, May 18, 2011 2:13:00 PM  
Blogger Sizzle said...

I totally tweeted to One N Jen about this before I saw she'd already commented!

Wednesday, May 18, 2011 3:42:00 PM  
Anonymous Kerri Anne said...

This is awesome.

Wednesday, May 18, 2011 3:44:00 PM  
Blogger Jenn @ BentoForKidlet said...

Brilliant! I am in need of one of those! :D

Wednesday, May 18, 2011 6:59:00 PM  
Anonymous poppy said...

excellent! also works for 'Bonnie' b/c 'Bonie' doesn't cut it! I'm just sayin'...

Thursday, May 19, 2011 10:58:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home