Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Your love, is better than ice cream

It's hot. Not crazy hot, but hot enough. I predict a summer full o' ice cream...

Here are some of my favorite frozen treat accessories!
________________________


Cuisinart Ice Cream Maker (info, here)
My fave ice cream maker. The price is low and it's just the right size, not taking up too much storage space!
________________________



Wilton Ice Cream Sandwich Pan (info, here)
An easy way to make PERFECT ice cream sandwiches everytime. Neapolitan, my fave.
________________________


Wood Ice Cream Spoons from Webstaurant.com (info, here)
I love these spoons! They are so old-timey and make all your treats fun to eat!
________________________


Paper Straws (info, here)
These biodegradable paper straws are so fun and make your dessert drink adorably retro!

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Lorie said...

I need that Wilton pan! So fun!

And I love that song! One of my all time favorites by Sarah!

Wednesday, June 22, 2011 1:42:00 PM  
Blogger joyce said...

I think I like that ice cream maker. I've been debating about buying one and it looks like the reviews are good too.

Wednesday, June 22, 2011 10:39:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home