Sunday, July 31, 2011

Comic Con!

Comic Con was a big success! I have to say, being able to accept credit cards on my phone is the best thing ever. I look forward to the day when cash is gone forever. I also had a few meetings and the future looks very hopeful.

This year was one of the best times I've had at the Con, mostly due to all the friends and parties. I also followed my own advice and Purell-ed whenever I shook hands or touched money ($$ are gross) and didn't come home with Con Flu. Yay for good health!

The Day After Comic Con is like Christmas around here. I come home late, lay out all the stuff I got for the kids...


then in the morning it's like Santa came to visit!

Harry Potter, Power Rangers and Phineas & Ferb - as well as the ol' standbys Star Wars and Batman - are big right now. All the new stuff has the kids inspired and they've been drawing and creating while I'm...sleeping.

Now I need to rest up for Geek Girl Con...

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous edres21 said...

where did you get the vader pajamas? my little guy would LOVELOVELOVE them!! please let me know. THANKS!

Monday, August 01, 2011 2:34:00 PM  
Blogger Lorena said...

Just saw your O.G. comic cookbook featured on USA Today's Pop Candy blog, Jenn. Congrats - you've hit the big time!

It looks like your awesome experience is extending well beyond Con's usual expiration date (i.e., the Monday after). ;-)

Tuesday, August 02, 2011 12:20:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home