Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Dolla bill, ya'll

The Baby has a knack for 'finding' things. He's brought home twigs, rocks..used band-aids (what)....FINGERNAILS (double what). Yeah, he's like Nick from Family Ties, making trash out of treasure. Too old a reference for you? Guess what, I'm old.

So when we went to the beach and he said he was going to 'look for stuff' - I was slightly terrified as to what he'd find. Within minutes he came back with MONEY. I immediately sent him out to find more things. Next step: buy him one of those crazy metal detectors. Treasure is in our future. Or old fingernails. Ew.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Shelby said...

I remember when I was about 10, I found $15 at the beach. My mom was yelling at me, "Don't pick that up!" because she thought I was just picking up some random crap. I didn't listen to her, picked it up anyways and showed her my big prize. I haven't thought about that in forever- why doesn't money find me like that anymore?!

Wednesday, July 27, 2011 6:15:00 AM  
Anonymous Woodsy said...

The saddest part about reading this post was, I knew exactly who Nick from Family Ties was...smh! I don't wanna be old!!!!

Monday, August 01, 2011 10:49:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home