Friday, July 22, 2011

Michael Scott:Before I go to bed I lay 6 strips of bacon on my George Foreman Grill. Today I got up, stepped on the grill and it clamped on my foot.

The Kid made this 'bubble chart' at school. I had to laugh because only my kids would know that much about bacon.

Heck, even Vegans buy my "Bacon Love" cards!
Here are a bunch of bacon recipes from the blog:

Bacon + Buttermilk Waffles
Maple Syrup Bacon
Chocolate Covered Bacon Ice Cream
Garlic Bacon Dip
Bacon + Egg Salad Sandwich
Bacon Wrapped Smokies
BLT - Bacon+Lemon+Tomato Pasta

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Lisa said...

LOL! You are pretty hilarious! My friend has followed you from time to time and only now she told me of this post b/c I just did another of my lists, it's what I do these days, and it was with Bacon Stuff! Maybe you'll find some good plushies for the babes and some good comics for you! Great comics store, and then some I'd forgotten about. If you click on my name you can see all me in all my list-makin' glory!

http://www.best5everything.com/best5ListPages/affordable-bacon-things-you-ever-seen-mmm-bacon-86712.php

Lisa
lisapena.com

**Hey, I just noticed we have "just" in common! I "wear" that modifier b/c I've had a change in my Partner Status recently- no, I'm not gay. Just a busy ME, showin' two small people how to grab their happiness in this world and not being a butt doing it!

Wednesday, July 27, 2011 9:20:00 PM  
Anonymous Mathew said...

Thank you for your article, quite effective information.
London hotel | sex secretary | Vancouver airport

Wednesday, January 25, 2012 11:20:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home