Tuesday, August 30, 2011

You say it's your birthday?

This is an ACTUAL conversation that O.G. and I had way back in July. She said she wanted to eat Dim Sum - totally odd since she HATES Dim Sum which makes this whole thing even weirder.

I don't mind Dim Sum in general, but since it was *my birthday* shouldn't I get to choose??

But no, not an option. So that's exactly what our family did - go to eat chinese food. However I did manage to force her to change the lunch to August...although the date was nowhere near my actual birth date.

And yes, she actually said 'no presents'. Happy birthday...to me. Ugh.


Labels: ,

5 Comments:

Anonymous AmyG said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! I hope you had a great day!

Tuesday, August 30, 2011 3:08:00 PM  
Blogger Sizzle said...

The conversations you have with her never fail to make me laugh. I hope you have/had a great birthday!

Tuesday, August 30, 2011 3:56:00 PM  
Anonymous Jen said...

She reminds me of my uncle. While the restaurant staff and family started to sing Happy Birthday, he interrupted them and asked for the check.

Tuesday, August 30, 2011 10:46:00 PM  
Anonymous Lani B said...

Looks like you celebrated at Empress Pavilion. Happy Birthday!

Tuesday, August 30, 2011 11:16:00 PM  
Blogger L.A. Story said...

Happy Belated Birthday! Hope it was a great one. :)

Friday, September 09, 2011 4:55:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home