Monday, September 12, 2011

Come with me and you'll be in a world of pure imagination

O.G. went to the market and saw 'Earthquake Kits' for sale. She complained about their contents and I told her, "You realize...those are for CHILDREN to keep at school in case of an emergency??" Her response: "Ohhh. No wonder. I was thinking, why would anyone want to sit around eating raisins during an earthquake?" Good. Lord.

I told her I'd take her to the market to build her own earthquake kit and when I asked her what SHE would put in it, of course the answer was chocolate.

'Course the last time we had a major earthquake she ended up under the table. Yes - there are pictures because I am the best Grand-daughter ever. (Not really.)

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Sizzle said...

I think that chocolate is pretty important for disaster kits. :-)

Tuesday, September 13, 2011 1:23:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home