Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Weasleys' Wild-Fire Whiz-Bangs

I had a bunch of candies lying around that I was using for baking. The Kid asked if he could "use" them - as long as that didn't mean eating them, I was fine with it.

He also asked to borrow one of my cupcakes stands. He always has some crafty idea up his sleeve and I was looking forward to see where this one was going.

I wasn't allowed to look, but when I was finally called back into the room I was handed a wad of fake cash and told to make my purchases.

Turns out the Kid had made his very own "Honeydukes!" (You see, Harry Potter is still quite influential around here - Honeydukes & the Weasley brothers)

I was impressed with his display skills as well as the attention to detail on the sign. However $10 for a tiny lollipop is kinda out of my price range...

Labels: , ,

5 Comments:

Blogger Nanette said...

Love The Kid.

Wednesday, November 16, 2011 3:24:00 PM  
Blogger KtCallista said...

Oh I hate to be the geek that does this, but I have to. I do hope you understand.

Honeydukes is in Hogsmead next to Hogwarts. When Harry can't go to Hogsmead, the Weasley twins give him the map and tell him to take the One-eyed witch passage that would lead him to Honeydukes cellar. The twins later open a joke shop in Diagon Ally called Weasley's Wizard Wheezes.

Still the sweet shop set up is awesome! I can't wait until mine start into the Potter Universe and recreate it in my house.

Wednesday, November 16, 2011 8:19:00 PM  
Blogger justJENN said...

@KtCallista
Believe me, we know our Harry Potter.

He also knows that Honeydukes is the name of the candy store at Islands of Adventure.

http://www.universalorlando.com/Shopping/Islands-of-Adventure/Honeydukes.aspx

Wednesday, November 16, 2011 8:29:00 PM  
Blogger Yum-e said...

The KID is AWESOME! I would just die if my little one were to make me up a Honeydukes sweets shop. Hope you're feeling better today.

Friday, November 18, 2011 7:53:00 AM  
Anonymous Tricia S said...

You should come over to our house, bracelets made from Bendaroos are on sale from 50 cents down to 10!!!

Monday, November 21, 2011 3:38:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home