Saturday, February 11, 2012

diy Valentines!


Ever since I first made these a few years ago people always ask about them. The one year I had to make 75 I was dying. This year it's only 50. Only. Yeesh.

They are a fun and easy way to make Valentine's Day special!
I got the packs of pencils in the dollar section of Target and printed out internet images of Star Wars and Batman - our two favorite things in this household.

Then cut two openings to slide in a pencil or a lollipop, whatever your little valentine desires!

*People have been asking for printables of these so here's a pdf, have fun!

Labels: , , ,

6 Comments:

Blogger dapotato said...

these are awesome. yay, xacto skillz!

Friday, February 03, 2012 11:38:00 AM  
Blogger Maria said...

I love love love these!!! I need to find a princess image!!

Sunday, February 05, 2012 8:41:00 AM  
Anonymous kc said...

Could you post where you grabbed the images from?

Tuesday, February 07, 2012 5:18:00 PM  
Blogger justJENN said...

@kc - I made printables and included a link!

Saturday, February 11, 2012 9:01:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you! I already had the pencils, but was struggling to find a less girly version of the pencil valentine for my son. These are perfect! Thanks for sharing!

Monday, February 11, 2013 2:44:00 PM  
Anonymous Jen G said...

Thanks so much for making the pdf! Both my son and I LOVE these and he'll be passing them out this year at school for his 1st grade class.

Tuesday, February 12, 2013 7:32:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home