Monday, February 27, 2012

Pin the tail

My friend Nanette has loved Pinterest for a while now and I admit - it took me a while to get on the bandwagon. My main problem with it was that sure, people would pin things but they'd never follow through to the person's website to read the whole post or even attempt the project that they were pinning. As someone who gets pinned a lot for recipes, I found that annoying.

But I can see the fun in finding new things and wanting to do projects in the future. Well Nanette has a solution for that.
She decided to tackle a 'pin' a week and post the results each Monday calling the project: Pinteractive! She also extended the invitation for anyone who wants to participate, even offering up a badge for your blog. Great idea!

Go to Nanette's blog to read up on the project and get the free badge. Also check out the results of the first few weeks.Link

Feel free to follow me on Pinterest, be forewarned it's mostly Star Wars and pictures of ice cream parties. http://pinterest.com/justjennrecipes/

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Nanette said...

Thanks for the shout-out!

And I always get so excited when I see one of your fabulous creations pinned there. :)

Monday, February 27, 2012 10:10:00 AM  
Blogger Christy Black said...

Woot! I love making stuff from Pinterest. I think I average at least one a week. :D I'm currently working on a Dealthy Hallows t-shirt. But my favorite thing I made after seeing it on Pinterest was Unicorn Poop Cookies!!!

Tuesday, February 28, 2012 12:41:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home