Saturday, March 03, 2012

What's up Doc

Easter is not for another month but it can't get here fast enough. I love Easter, why I have no idea. It's not a particularly important day for our family - we aren't religious and the kids don't believe in the Easter bunny. In fact we no longer even have a yard so it's just me throwing a ton of eggs on a patch of grass. But I love all the cuteness and bunny-related things about Easter.

I saw these plastic treat bags at my local baking supply store and I had to have them.

I didn't want to fill them with orange candies and on the display they filled them with Chee-tos, I thought that was hilarious! Baked or regular, Chee-tos make a very nice orange alternative that is totally adorable. I'm going to bag up a bunch of these to eat with our Easter brunch!

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's so cute! Good idea.

Saturday, March 03, 2012 8:40:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home