Thursday, April 26, 2012

Cupcake ATM!

I was in Beverly Hills today so I stopped by Sprinkles to could finally try out the Sprinkles cupcake ATM for myself!
While there was a huge line inside the store, luckily there was no line at the cupcake ATM! With no wait I got to take my time and play around with it. Super fun and easy to use, but sadly you can only buy one cupcake at a time. Not that I wanted hundreds of them...or did I?

Nestled between the Sprinkles cupcake shop and the Sprinkles Ice Cream store, the atm is available all night long for those late night cupcake cravings.

If you've seen the video you know how it works: choose a flavor from a screen, insert you credit card, then a robotic arm finds your cupcake and delivers it for you. Robots and cupcakes? Best day ever. As you can see the cupcake was perfect!
The Sprinkles cupcake ATM is a fun LA experience. Soon every city will have one of these and then cupcakes will become a natural form of currency! Well in my dreams, anyway.

Sprinkles Cupcake ATM
9635 South Santa Monica Boulevard
Beverly Hills, CA 90210

Labels: , , , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Amber said...

I love it! I leave LA for PDX and now there's a cupcake ATM! This may be reason to move back.

Friday, April 27, 2012 9:18:00 AM  
Blogger Dennise said...

I just wondering. Are the cupcakes fresh if it is available for 24 hours?

Sunday, May 06, 2012 6:35:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home