Monday, April 02, 2012

Joann's coupons

Psst...Wanna hear an awesome secret crafting tip? Of course you do!

The other day I was at Jo-Ann's buying some super-fantastic Star Wars fabric. (fyi - they have a ton of it) and per the usual I left the house without my coupons. The cashier saw my pain and asked if I had the Jo-Ann's app. I didn't even know there was a Joann's app. She told me I could download it right then and there in line.

Turns out if you get the app (it's free) coupons can be automatically loaded and are with you at all times. What the what?! This changes everything.

Now when I go to the store I don't need to clip things out, lose them in my car, find them at the bottom of my purse stuck to some dinner mints...no! I simply go to the app...

...go to coupons...

...add to wallet...

...and then show the cashier my phone and get my 40% off right then and there!

I'm excited! Can you tell I'm excited?! As a coupon connoisseur I can tell you that I'm pleased and so is my purse full of dinner mints.

Labels:

7 Comments:

Blogger Melissa said...

Michael's has an app with their coupons as well. I absolutely love being able to keep both M's and J's coupons on my phone. I just need Hobby Lobby to get in on the action and i'll be set for all the major craft stores in my area.

Monday, April 02, 2012 7:57:00 AM  
Blogger Nanette said...

We don't have a Joann's nearby, but I always use the Michael's app for its coupons. Love it!

Monday, April 02, 2012 8:01:00 AM  
Blogger Kelldandy said...

That app has saved my butt quite a few times.

Tuesday, April 03, 2012 8:31:00 PM  
Blogger KtCallista said...

Having the Michaels app has saved me so much money this year. I am downloading the Joann's one tonight! I was wondering if they had the same thing!

Wednesday, April 11, 2012 7:44:00 PM  
Blogger Michelle said...

Download GeoQPons, it aggregates coupons from all over. {Hobby Lobby too!} They have everything from Old Navy to Kohls to restaurants, etc...

Thursday, April 12, 2012 2:01:00 PM  
Blogger Elinorholsinger said...


Black friday is always the best time for going shopping. In this year I will find some Amazon Black Friday Deals to go shopping online intead of going to a local shop.

Sunday, October 13, 2013 5:34:00 AM  
Blogger An Nguyen said...

I'm preparing to buy an HP Chromebook 11 and I hope in this black Friday 2013 Season Amazon will provides some Black Friday hd chromebook 11 deals to help me reduce the price.

Monday, October 21, 2013 6:36:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home