Saturday, May 26, 2012

A few of my favorite things

Lately there a few things I can't live without...













Spork
Flight 001 in LA is one of my favorite stores. Even if I'm not traveling I still want everything in the store. Their modern take on the spork is super stylish - fork, spoon and knife all in one, in an array of beautiful colors. These things are tough and durable and I throw them in the kid's school lunches.
________________________


Targus Mini Stand iPad
If you're like me and stuck in a technology loop you likely have a computer, laptop, kindle or iPad going, possibly all at the same time. This stand is perfect to hold up your device - sleek and simple (just the way I like things) the acrylic profile is pretty, stable and works perfectly for reading.
_________________________


Bumble and bumble Seaweed Shampoo
I love this shampoo with all my heart. Yes, it costs more than a regular brand but you can feel the difference. Clean and light it makes your hair feel fresh. All Bumble and Bumble products are amazing but this continues to be one of my favorites.
__________________________


Cuisinart Ice Cream Maker

Summer is coming. (say that in a Game of Thrones-y voice) With the weather heating up I'm all about ice cream and I love creating my own flavors for the summer time. This is my favorite ice cream maker because it's affordable and compact. Once you get one there's no turning back, you'll want to make ice cream on a daily basis!

1 Comments:

Blogger Kelldandy said...

I think I'm going to have to get some of those sporks for G1's lunch. I have gotten him several of those bento cutlery kits and he always loses pieces to it.

Saturday, May 26, 2012 12:25:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home