Thursday, May 03, 2012

I love Pocky!

I'm a huge fan of Pocky, I ate it all the time as a kid and now my kids love it too. It's a great snack but I also use it in baking and recently even made Pocky Ice Cream.

Back in the day there was only chocolate but now there are so many more options! Striped Pocky, Mango Pocky, Matcha Pocky, Men's Pocky (it's bittersweet chocolate), vanilla Pocky, Hello Kitty pocky - and here are just a few more that I am lucky enough to find on the regular in my local store:
 Good 'ol Strawberry Pocky. A favorite of the Baby's...and Yoda.
 Thomas Pocky! The kids loved this when they were toddlers and really, really, reallllly into Thomas trains.
 Almond Pocky is a sophisticated treat. Lots of texture and crunch.
 Pumpkin Pocky, a rare seasonal treat I used these in my Boys Day cupcakes!
This is my fave: GIANT POCKY! I used these as edible Mr. Pointy's when I did the Buffy the Vampire Slayer birthday party. People loved them!
 I love these because they made the Pocky sticks into HEART SHAPES! OMG the cuteness!
Salty Pocky is a newcomer, with the whole salty-sweet trend on the rise, it's a given.
This is the latest to hit the shelves here in America, Panda Pocky. Too adorable. Basically a cookies 'n cream Pocky but the white+black is so obviously Panda-esque how could you not buy it?
Peanut Butter Pocky! Now if only there was a Jelly Pocky...
Cheesecake Pocky, and it's rare too. I have no idea what that means.
Mango and Pineapple flavors are popular right now and make up this Tropical Pocky flavor.
Pocky has never been so adorable!

I'll keep posting them as I see them out in the wild, I'm always looking out for the newest ones!

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Lilcee said...

Same brain.

Mr. Panda is telling me to go back and buy some more cookies 'n cream pocky

Thursday, May 03, 2012 3:33:00 PM  
Blogger joyce said...

I love the almond pocky!!

Tuesday, May 08, 2012 10:04:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home