Sunday, August 26, 2012

Etsy love

Like many people I have taken to pinterest with wild abandon. I especially enjoy putting together 'outfits' for my dream closet. And while some things are pinned never to be looked at again usually due to price (um, $5000 YSL jacket, no) many things I've found lead to actual indie stores on etsy.

These items are affordable and made by local entrepreneurs that have a great sense of style. As with most etsy stores there's a limited run, so you have to check back repeatedly which is bad because new amazing things always seem to keep popping up. sigh. My pinterest board sags under the weight of fabulousness.
________________________

LeeLee's Accessories
http://www.etsy.com/shop/leeleeaccessories

This has been the summer of hats for me. I adore them! These fedora hats from LeeLee's Accessories are cute and affordable. There's also a variety of jewelry with new styles going up all the time.
________________________



Homako
http://www.etsy.com/shop/HOMAKO

HOMAKO is one of my favorite etsy stores, I've been shopping from her for years and always gotten compliments. I especially love her hand felted necklaces. 
________________________

Paulina Carcach
http://www.etsy.com/shop/paulinacarcach#

I love purses, I have way too many in my closet. Perhaps because no matter what size you are if you have the right bag you feel totally and completely put together. These Paulina Carcach bags are gorgeous and pretty affordable. Also you can design a bag yourself and she'll hand make it for you!
 ________________________



Galisfly
www.etsy.com/shop/galisfly

For some reason lately I am in love with these 'above the knuckle' rings. They are pretty and subtle and just add a tiny touch of bling. Galisfly has a bunch of different styles in sets of 2s and 3s for well under $20.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Chessie said...

I'm addicted to etsy!! I have a wishlist 20 pages long and my bf and I just opened our own etsy shop, Pandawire. =)

Heading to check out Paulina Carcach now....

Monday, August 27, 2012 10:19:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home