Friday, September 14, 2012

Dino Racetrack


You know those mornings when all you hear is arguing? One child wants to play one thing, the other wants something else, mom wants peace and quiet? Yeah, those days.

My solution - let's all combine our talents and come to a resolution! Thus Dino Racetrack was born.

Except for the hour I spent swearing under my breath trying to figure out how to put together slot car tracks with foreign instructions (who bought this for my kids??!!), all's well that ends well.

The Baby got his dinos, the Kid got his race cars and I got to go to my happy place, eating cookies and reading in the kitchen. Ahh....all's well in the land of Dino Racetrack.


Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Bully said...

DINOSAURS ON A RACETRACK! Cool!

Monday, September 10, 2012 6:18:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home