Sunday, October 07, 2012

I love Nutella

Last week when I instagrammed a pic of a big momma size jar of Nutella next to a 'baby' size jar, I realized how much I love Nutella.

The first time I ate it was when I was living in Italy and it wasn't even available in the US. I brought jars back in my suitcase, hoping to never run out. Then the markets opened in America and now you can find it everywhere!

I really enjoy using it for baking: Nutella Bread Pudding, Nutella pancakes, Nutella chocolate chip cookies, Nutella Ice Cream, Nutella Pie - I even make Nutella mochi.

But my favorite to eat it is always plain on toast or crackers I love these teeny individual serving packets...
...and just this week I saw these 'Nutella & go' that come with dippable breadsticks, very similar to a Japanese snack that's been on the market for years:

And possibly the best Nutella container of all time is the one I found years ago in a little deli: A Justice League jar featuring Flash - comics and Nutella, two of my favorite things!

Check out my Nutella board on pinterest!



Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Missy L said...

Ooh I had to buy that flash jar when I saw it years ago at the chelsea market in nyc. And the nutella go packets are awesome. I actually are them in barcelona a few years back but it also had another half to it that had an orange drink to it, tasted like tang. It was a nutella snack pack to go. It was awesome. They dont sell that in the states yet that I can tell. But I love the snack packs without the drink either way.
For nycc I'm going to make nutella bacon sandwiches that I saw on iron chef one night.

Sunday, October 07, 2012 8:45:00 AM  
Blogger Kelldandy said...

I had Nutella for the first time earlier this year. It was always so expensive at the store and couldn't justify buying it until Costco had it. It is not allowed in our home because I cannot control myself and end up eating the jars almost by myself.

I love it spread on a rolled up tortilla and topped with whipped cream or mixed with a cut up banana, again topped with whipped cream (whipped cream is another restricted item, haha)

Sunday, October 07, 2012 2:48:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home