Tuesday, December 04, 2012

geek holiday gift guide

Geeks have gone mainstream and while you could argue whether it's good or bad there is now an amazingly AWESOME array of products available. So many cool geeky gifts that I had trouble narrowing it down, but here are a few of my faves. Buy them for the geek in your life!

Ghost Lightning $20 - Genevieve Tsai on etsy
Genevieve Tsai is an amazing artist and her mashups find humor and fun in beloved characters. I LOVE Ghostbusters so this 'Ghost Lighting' Ghostbusters/Grease mashup cracked me up. Also her Diablo / Adventure Time print is a favorite of mine.
_____________________

Goonies pint glass $16.49 - Perpetual Kid
I think I can recite every scene of this movie that's how much I love it. Get your drink on while you do the Truffle Shuffle with these Chunk and Sloth pint glasses. Goonies never say die!
_____________________

Star Wars Lightsaber Umbrella $19.50 - JBox
You can't find these outside of Japan! These umbrellas have lightsaber handles and come in Darth Vader red, Luke Skywalker green and Obi-Wan Kenobi blue.
_____________________

Back to the Future tote $12.95 - etsy
'Nobody calls me chicken' - I nearly died laughing when I saw this bag. This is my favorite movie of all time and while this quote is integral to the movie it might be lost on the casual fan. In other words this is the hipster of geek bags.
_____________________

Star Trek TNG LCARS mousepad $10.00 - etsy
Now you can pretend to command a Federation starship...from your mousepad.
_____________________

Doctor Who Tardis phone case $16.95 - etsy
Take a look inside my iPhone...it's bigger on the inside. I love how realistic this looks. Now the Tardis is right at your fingertips. Allons-y!

Labels: , , , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Jenn-any other websites that you like to shop at for Geek gifts-I've already bought items from two of the sites listed above thanks for your help. MS

Friday, December 07, 2012 8:23:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home