Thursday, November 14, 2013

Disney Parks Moms Panel Round 3!

As you know from this blog I spend A LOT of time at Disneyland, to the point where I am emailed almost every week by people asking for tips on planning their trips to Disneyland and DCA!

Every year Disney opens applications for their Disney Moms Panel. It's an arduous process of in depth questions that require thoughtful answers from the most hardcore of Disney fans. Essay questions, you have to make a video (!), it's a process to say the least. I heard 20,000 people applied this year and I am happy to say I am one of the few who made it to Round 3! Yes, it's that intense!

While I still haven't secured a position as a panelist yet, I'm excited that I made it this far out of all those people, proving that yes - I know an awful lot about Disneyland. All will be revealed next week! Even if I don't make the panel in the end, feel free to keep emailing me questions about planning your trip to The Happiest Place on Earth!


Labels: , , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger wan said...

congrats, jen! i'm super bummed not to get to round 3, but i'm thrilled for YOU!

Thursday, November 14, 2013 12:41:00 PM  
Blogger MissPinkKate said...

What exactly do you get for being on the panel? Money? Prizes?

Thursday, November 14, 2013 2:05:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good luck to you!

Friday, November 15, 2013 12:29:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home